Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- By Hand – drop your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By Post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Online / MyGP App - We have a new online system. Please call in to the surgery to complete the consent form.
- With a nominated pharmacy - Please contact the chosen chemist to order the medication.
- Please note we do not accept requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone unless by prior agreement
Download our repeat prescribing booklet
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your medication.
You can arrange for a pharmacy of your choice to collect your prescriptions from the surgery. Please allow 3 full working days for this type of collection.
Our practice is collaborating with NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) who is providing NHS numbers for those patients that maybe suitable for electronic repeat dispensing prescriptions. The information is obtained from NHS prescriptions submitted to the NHSBSA. A member of our clinical team will contact these patients soon to explain the benefits of this service.’